We are regulated by OISC Licence No F201800051. Book your appointment with confidence.

  • Call Us 01234962804
  • Our Address 93 Ford End Road, Bedford, MK40 4JT
  • Working Hours Mon - Sat, 10AM to 6PM

to invest or start a business in the uk


to invest or start a business in the uk

Tier 1 Investor Visa

Tier 1 investor visa is designed for those people who have a substantial investment which Leeds to British nationality.

Under point based system you have the ability to invest at least £2,000,000 in the UK.

You are from outside the EEA and Switzerland, Visa can be applied before 3 months of your travel date, for example, you want to travel on 15 December then you have to apply for a visa from 16 September.

If you fulfil the investor visa requirement then you can apply entry clearance, switch visa if you already in the UK or extension while staying in the UK.

A requirement for the visa

  • You must have at least £2,000,000 investment
  • 18 or 18+ to apply for a visa
  • Able to prove available funds belong to you, spouse, unmarried or same-sex partner
  • Have a UK Bank Account
  • Funds held with Regulated financial institutions
  • Full control to spend in the UK

Switching the Visa

  • You can switch your tier 4 visa while you in the UK
  • A student nurse
  • Studying and writing thesis or re-sitting
  • A postgraduate doctor or dentist
  • An overseas qualified nurse or midwife

Documents you must provide

When you apply you will need to provide:

  • A current valid Passport or Travel document, which has one or two blank pages
  • You have to provide tuberculosis test if you are from test required countries
  • A valid criminal certificate from those countries where you lived for 12 months or more over the last 10 years

When u can apply for ILR or settlement

For your visa purposes, you must have to complete a continuous residence period of 2, 3 or 5 years here before you can apply for settlement.

You cannot live outside of the UK more than 180 days in any 12 months to meet continuous residence requirement.

The continuous residence period is 2 years if:

  • You must have at least 10 Million under your control to meet the requirements
  • You own personal assets with a value (once any liabilities are taken into account) of at least £20 million, andyou have at least £10 million under your control and disposable in the UK which has been loaned to you by the UK regulated financial institution.

The continuous residence period is 3 years if:

  • Your personal financial standing in the UK amounting to at least £5 million; or
  • You own personal assets with a value (once any liabilities are taken into account) of at least £10 million, andyou have at least £5 million under your control and disposable in the UK which has been loaned to you by the UK regulated financial institution.

Tier 2 General Visa

The Tier 2 General visa is a sponsored work visa which is similar to an old work permit. You have to get sponsorship from a licensed Employer if you want to work in the UK under Immigration Work Category.

Every year the Home Office grants about 20,000+ Tier 2 General Visas.

Work Permit – Tier 2 General Visa

It is similar to a work permit in the UK, which is filled by skilled foreign nationals who have a job offer and cannot be filled the gap of the workforce by the UK settle worker.

The validity of Tier 2 General Visa

Your visa is valid till you job duration even your job offer is less than job duration. You can switch or extend with the willingness of your employer.

To Get Tier 2 General Visa

  • Have a UK based employer for your job
  • Your employer must be approved by the Home Office to sponsor Tier 2 Visas
  • If a job is required then must be fulfilled labour market test.
  • You have to fulfil the English Language Requirements for Tier 2 General
  • You must have sufficient maintenance for you and any dependent
  • It is compulsory to have a valid Certificate of Sponsorshipfrom the registered and approved employer

Extension of Tier 2 General Visa

  • You can extend with a current employer or another employer with COS letter.
  • Salary paid must be accepting level as per visa requirement.
  • You can apply online or by mail.

Tier 2 General Visa Family member visa

Your family members have to apply for a Points Based System

Tier 2 family member can get visa under Points based system to join and work Tier 2 member in the UK.


Can they apply same time as me for a separate application?

Best is they apply later when u able to afford them without recourse to the public funds.

ILR Requirements for Tier 2 General Visa

  • An employer has to issue a letter for you to a home office
  • All applicants 18+ need to pass Life In the UK test
  • Need to Pass approved English language Test or meet by other acceptable methods
  • should not be convicted by courts etc
  • A minimum stay in the UK for at least 4 Years and 11 Months

Other visas under Tier 2

Intra Company Transfer – Tier 2 ICT Visa

The Intra Company Transfer category is for employees of multi-national companies who are being transferred by an overseas employer to a Tier 2 skilled job in a United Kingdom-based branch of the organization.

Sports Person – Tier 2 Visa

This Tier 2 category is for elite sports people and If you are a professional Sports Person or their agent and need assistance obtaining this visa please contact our office to ensure you receive the best possible assistance.

Minister of Religion – Tier 2 Visa

You can apply for this visa if you want to work for UK faith and religious committees or organisation.

If you are a Minister of Religion or unsure which visa is best for you, contact our qualified immigration advisers seek advice for visa application.

if you are seeking professional advice about your status or which type of visa you require and information about documents for visa, please book appointment with one of experienced member of team.