We are regulated by OISC Licence No F201800051. Book your appointment with confidence.

  • Call Us 01234962804
  • Our Address 93 Ford End Road, Bedford, MK40 4JT
  • Working Hours Mon - Sat, 10AM to 6PM

to study in the uk


to study in the uk

Tier 4 Visa – Students

If you have a dream to study one of the best universities or colleges of the UK you have to apply for Visa under Tier 4.

If you are unsure or need help with your Tier 4 Visa application, contact us and we can provide the best professional immigration advice.

You may only be considering attending a UK University in which case you require a prospective student visa where you can check out the University and if you like it and after their acceptance, you can live as a legal person in the UK.

Points for Tier 4 Visa

There are 40 Points to meet the Tier 4 Visa Application. All evidence must be provided with the application form.

CAS 30 Points

You will get 30 Points if you provided a letter of acceptance for studies reference number issued by an approved provider.

Funds 10 Points

You have to provide a letter or original/stamped bank statements from approved institutions which show you have enough funds to cover your study and living costs. Funds must be available before 28 days of Application.

If you are applying for an extension you have to check visa requirement before you apply.

Your money requirement can be lowered its all depends on your completed study course and duration.

You must have UK legal status under these visa categories.

  • Tier 4 (Child) student
  • Tier 4 (General) student
  • Postgraduate doctor or dentist
  • Student nurse
  • Student re-sitting an examination
  • Student writing up a thesis
  • Student union sabbatical officer
  • working under tier 4 visa

During your stay, you will be allowed to:

  • 20 hours work time during term time
  • Work full-time during vacations;
  • Work arrangement allowed as a part of course
  • Work as a postgraduate doctor or dentist (if your course of study is a recognized Foundation Programme); and
  • A student union sabbatical officer (max 2 years)


ILR – The Final Stage of Your UK stay which is called Indefinite Leave to Remain will often represent a milestone in a person’s stay in the UK when they obtain Indefinite Leave (ILR). You can live in the UK for an indefinite period of time. You can get ILR on the basis of marriage, employment, or long residence subject to fulfilment of the UK immigration criteria.

Who can get ILR?

  • UK 5 Years Working visas, Tier 1 or 2
  • Spouse visa completing 5 years rout or 10 years route
  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 5 years basis
  • Ancestry Visa after 5 years
  • 10 years legal UK residence rout
  • Tier 1 Investor visas based on investment amount

You cannot get ILR if?

  • An excessive amount of Days out of the UK during your 5 year period
  • HMRC defaulter or has not updated them – especially for Tier 1 General migrants
  • Criminal convictions depend on an allegation, how sever is, but need to wait at least for 2 years to qualify
  • If you applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain too early
  • If not meeting ILR requirements
  • Failure to submit all required documents
  • Negative Immigration History

if you are seeking professional advice about your status or which type of visa you require and information about documents for visa, please book appointment with one of experienced member of team.